Game Crashes

Legitplayer69

• Vip

I want to say that Pvcheese is doing a great job keeping customers safe and provides great service. However there is one problem that has been happening way too frequently recently (specifically after the menu change in Mars). My game has been crashing like every 4-5 games due to cpu overload (that's what I think). I can't even use discord because there is so little space available for my cpu when I run it with the cheat open. Yesterday my friend played in my computer for 8-9 hours, WITHOUT the cheat, and it didn't crash one time! So I would like to ask you guys what can I do? I already used the support chat, I have sent them ss of the error and they told me that it was about the game and I should reinstall the game which I did, and I am still getting crashes when I use the cheat. Thanks in advance, much love ❤️

• Administrators

Try reducing CPU overload by reducing the game details, making sure no other app runs in background as well, at the same time we keep looking for new ways to make loaders more easy on the PC and CPU usage, we thank you for your trust and support it means a lot to us ❤️