Eft Optix

Hamilton

• Vip

Ok to start things off I’ve played Tarkov legit for a long time so I have a good understanding of where things are on most maps how to do a lot of the quests etc etc. Now with that basic knowledge of the game added with OptixI feel like I’m Landmark and I’m not even raging. I stream my game while playing with my buddies in discord and they forget that I’m using the cheats lol it looks so legit if you aren’t just one tapping everything and anything. The menu is super easy to setup if I want loot I just set up the sliders to like 50k so all the garbage doesn’t popup and if I see any ledx or gpus etc I’m hauling ass with the unlimited Stam feature! You can also show player names so if you see TTV in their name I just avoid them all together to stay under the radar.My buddy has been using the cheats for 2 weeks up until this point so I decided to hope on last week and let me tell you I’ve had an absolute blast! Quests are melting away bosses like killa and sturman are no match. Also if you like to troll a little bit like me my buddy and I both set our aimbot to legs and black out peoples legs and lure scavs over to them so they die to scavs and we don’t get reported I was on the floor laughing. Needless to say I’m enjoying every minute of being a tarkov Optix Chad. Well worth the money (1 month is what I got)Also if you like to troll a little bit like me my buddy and I both set our aimbot to legs and black out peoples legs and lure scavs over to them so they die to scavs and we don’t get reported I was on the floor laughing. Needless to say I’m enjoying every minute of being a tarkov Optix Chad. Well worth the money (1 month is what I got)Also if you like to troll a little bit like me my buddy and I both set our aimbot to legs and black out peoples legs and lure scavs over to them so they die to scavs and we don’t get reported I was on the floor laughing. Needless to say I’m enjoying every minute of being a tarkov Optix Chad. Well worth the money (1 month is what I got)